Here are some safety guidelines that will help you to make a deal securely.
- Verify the complete detail of the person from whom you are making the deal. Full name, address, telephone number and the ID card issued by the Government of India.
- Do not share credit/debit card or any other banking information with anyone.
- Always meet in a public place to make the deal and preferably accompanied by another adult.
- Examine the item properly before taking it home in front of the person who is selling or exchanging.
- Ask for the bill of the item to verify that the item is not stolen.
- Be aware of the users with no reliable contact information.
- Make sure you know about the common online scams and frauds
- If you see an ad on the web which you feel is spam, illegal or otherwise violates Faida’s Policy, then report to us immediately.
- Be careful about the unrealistic offers.
- Do not share your Faida.com account login details with anyone, to keep your account secure.
GET what you WANT!
Give what you DON'T want!