Personal Information for the purposes of this Policy shall include, but not limited to, information regarding user’s name, address, telephone number, date of birth, gender, e-mail address, computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from Faida and Ad data (all through cookies – you can take steps to disable the cookies on your browser although this is likely to affect your ability to use the site), users IP address and standard web log information.
Areas of disclosure of personal and non-personal information.
A. AS PROHIBITED UNDER INDIAN LAW
- Information within the domain of Faida is treated as strictly confidential and Faida does not and will not disclose or share such confidential information to / with any external organization.
- Faida may be required from time to time to disclose users’ personal information to Governmental or law enforcing agencies or our regulators, but we will only do so under proper authority and wherever possible with the user’s consent.
- Faida reserves the right to make use of the personal information in any investigation or judicial process relating to fraud on account of such transactions during the period when Faida retains such information.
- Faida reserves the right to track the information which is deleted from the portal after when the investigation under any law has been initiated.
- Faida do not and shall not at any point in time, either sell or rent users’ personal information to third parties without users’ explicit consent.
- Faida may also disclose personal information to enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates other’s rights, or protects anyone’s rights, property or safety.
- Faida uses third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the internet and sometimes on this Website. They may collect anonymous information about Your visits to our Website, and Your interaction with our products and services. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process. They do not know the name, phone number, address, email address, or any personally identifying information about the user.
- Faida uses personal information to protect the integrity of the Website.
- Faida provides ease to users so that they can see, modify or erase their personal information by reviewing their posting or account status page.
- Faida may use personal information with Service providers who help with our business operations
- There are times when you may provide information to us voluntarily. This occurs when you provide your feedback to us though e-mails, return forms, letters or telephone calls. We use this information to respond to your query and to keep track of customer feedback.
- Faida is not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Your Personal Information. The Website also linked to many other sites and we are not/shall be not responsible for their privacy policies or practices as it is beyond our control
- Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, Faida shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of Your Personal Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event (as defined below).
- A "Force Majeure Event" shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of Faida and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, inevitable accidents, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
- Faida will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
To enhance your experience with our site, many of our web pages use “cookies” and shopper ID’s. Cookies are text files we place in your computer’s browser to store your preferences. Cookies, by themselves, do not tell us your e-mail address or other personal information unless you choose to provide this information to us. However, once you choose to furnish our site with personally identifiable information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie
Special Note For Parents
While we encourage children to consult with their parents before furnishing personal data, parents should supervise their children’s online activities and consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers. These tools can prevent children from disclosing their name, address and other personal information without parental permission.
Secured Payment with Faida.com-
- Comply with legal process.
- Enforce this Policy.
- Respond to claims that any such data violates the rights of others.